Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TV News: Pretty Little Liars adds 12 episodes!

I know that a lot of people around the blogosphere are relly liking the new ABC Family show, Pretty Little Liars, and I have some good news for them!



ABC Family has ordered 12 additional episodes of the network’s hit one-hour series, “Pretty Little Liars,” announced Kate Juergens, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Development. The order will bring the show’s first season to a total of 22 episodes.

“‘Pretty Little Liars’ is a break-out hit for the network,” said Juergens. “We’re thrilled that our Millennial viewers have responded so strongly to the show. It’s a perfect fit with the network’s strong slate of original scripted dramas, including ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’ and ‘Make It or Break It.’”


SOURCE

I think this is awesome. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I can't wait! But the suspense in this show is killing me. I also love ABC'S Make it or Break It!

    ReplyDelete