Monday, June 7, 2010

Long time no blog

Yes, I am alive. The last time I posted was way back before my Junior year even began, and wow, was it a hectic school year. I had two AP classes, AP US History and AP Language and Composition. In addition, I also had the hardest Chemistry class known to man. I struggled and barely had enough time to sleep most nights. Furthermore, I barely was able to read anything that wasn't school-related. However, school ends next Thursday, and I thought it was time to get back into one of my favorite things, blogging!

I have a bunch of cool things lined up. A couple giveaways and contests, reviews, a bookshelf tour, and of course the fun weekly stuff like Waiting on Wednesday and In My Mailbox. Maybe even some non-book things like Television and Movie reviews.

I'm excited to get back into things because I've really been missing the blogosphere!

I hope everyone has a great week, and happy reading!

1 comment: